Andy Holden - Retro T Shirt (16/01/2014)

Here it is! The Andy Holden Retro T-Shirt.  A few off us have got together to produce a t-shirt, in the style worn by Andy on the website.  This will probably be the only production run (but don't rule it out!).  They are manufactured by Ridgeway Textiles / Ronhill using the same material as the current vest, ideal for Apres Running (in the bar!), and Parkruns on a chilly spring morning. The cost is £15 which includes a donation to the Birmingham Christmas Shelter, a charity nominated by Andy's family.  If you definitely want one, email me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let me know what size - XS/S/M/L/XL. Sizing Chart. We've got about 60 confirmed orders so far. I'll order a few spares in various sizes if you change your mind or the size didn't come up as you expected.  Once I've got them I'll bring them over to Tipton, or see me at upcoming races (not sure about production lead time yet).  If you want them posted out, contact me for payment details - £17 inc postage. (Probably £20 abroad).  Get 'em now while you can!  Contact me for details - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Bryan Mills.

T-Shirt Advert2